8.1 Organisation and delivery of services
Main inclusion criteria
Examining the organisation and provision of health and social care services and evaluating factors affecting the quality of care, including:
- workforce and career issues
- organisation and management of services
- access to health and social care and geographical variations in outcomes
- effectiveness of different care settings and models of service delivery
- evaluating quality of care including patient safety issues
- evaluation of experiences of service users
- assessment of current and future health care demands
- development and evaluation of interventions to improve services
Advice on research activities
Includes all aspects of the delivery of health care.
Also includes the evaluation of the impact of non-specified or multiple treatments on a particular condition e.g. evaluation of health interventions on the prevalence of cardiovascular disease.
Includes service users’ experiences of health services.
Full name of code
|Short name||Unique ID|
|8.1 Organisation and delivery of services||8.1 Delivery||
Related external links
Common Scientific Outline (CSO) – 6.4 Health Services, Economic and Health Policy Analyses