UK Health Research Analysis 2022
The fifth in our UK analysis series is officially launched
We are pleased to announce that the UK Health Research Analysis 2022 – the fifth iteration of our nationwide health research landscaping report series – has begun.
From January 2023, we will be reaching out to past participating organisations – and those who have not been part of this report series before – to facilitate inclusion in this latest report. By April 2023 we will collate and analyse data submitted to us. A report of our findings, alongside a public dataset, should be available by June 2023.
As with previous analyses, our aim is to provide a high-quality overview of the UK’s health research landscape; the conditions of focus, the types of research being conducted, where that research is being done, and how this compares to the wider UK R&D ecosystem and health research internationally.
To facilitate participation in this analysis, we have produced the following detailed documentation:
- Our formal full submission guidance – which gives an overview of what we ask of participating organisations and why
- Accompanying frequently asked questions (FAQ) – which clarifies and builds on the submission guidance
- The data submission Excel spreadsheet – our pro forma for providing your research award information
- Our data publicity statement – which clarifies our data protection stance
- Information on qualitative submissions – for organisations who support health research but without available award data
If you have any questions at all regarding this or previous analyses then please contact us.